SISS - Bespoke Programme Development
The Stanford Information Support Service (SISS) provides a gateway to unlimited advice from the team at Talking Health Taking Action and access to discounted training, supervision and materials.
- Advice and support to develop bespoke self-management programmes
- One-Stop-Shop for obtaining and maintaining a Stanford University licence to deliver the following interventions:
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Course (EPP)
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Course for Carers
- Positive Self-Management Programme (for people living with HIV)
- Pain Self-Management Programme (PSMP)
- Diabetes Self-Management Programme (DSMP)
- Arthritis Self-Management Programme (ASMP)
- Training and supervision for Tutors and Trainers
- Advice on developing and maintaining UK quality assured programmes
- Access to a wide range of resources including:
- templates for all materials in relation to the Ss2Q training and support framework
- best practice guidance for Trainers and Coordinators
- Annual Stanford Fidelity Health Check including:
- assessment of your programme against the Fidelity 'must do's'
- support to complete and submit the annual monitoring return to Stanford
- Biannual Quality Masterclass (Webinar)
Click here to download further details of SISS membership
Click here to download the SISS Order Form
We have been supporting organisations to build...
What We Do
We help make the House of Care a reality by working...
We are Stanford University's trusted UK partner...
What People Say About Working With Us
Meet some of the people we have worked with and hear....