Training, Assessments and Supervision
Over the past 10 years the Stanford/EPP model of self-management in England has been underpinned by a set of quality standards called Stepping Stones to Quality (Ss2Q).
Ss2Q is a voluntary self-assessed code of practice. However organisations that would like to obtain independent verification of their programme can do so through the QISMET Certification scheme.
A key element of Ss2Q is the training and support framework which contains agreed best practice in the recruitment, training and support of Tutors and Trainers.
Talking Health can offer training and support at all the levels of competency. Click here to view our portfolio of training and support.
Dates of future training and supervision
- Thursday 5th, Friday 6th, Monday 9th, Tuesday 10th October 2017 at The Derbyshire Hotel Carter Lane South Normanton DE55 2EH. Contact email@example.com for more details
- Tuesday 8th November 2017 at Ancoats Primary Care Centre, Old Mill Street, Ancoats, Manchester M4.Contact Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org (0161 371 2106) for more details
- Tuesday 14th November 2017 at Ward House, Himley Park Himley Dudley West Midlands DY3 4DF. Please complete booking form and return to email@example.com
- Wednesday 6th – Thursday 7th September 2017 at St Barnabas, 1A Albert Street, Beswick M11 3AS. Contact Caroline.firstname.lastname@example.org (0161 371 2106) for more details
- Friday 8th September 2017 at Higher Openshaw Primary Care Centre, 1344 Ahston Old Road, Openshaw, Manchester, M11 1JG. Contact Caroline.email@example.com (0161 371 2106) for more details
- Thursday 12th October 2017 at Charlton House, SE7. Contact Alison Willows on 020 8921 5341 for more details
- Monday 4th December 2017 at Ward House, Himley Park Himley Dudley West Midlands DY3 4DF. Please complete booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Trainer Supervision
- Tuesday 5th September 2017 at Cornerstones Health Centre, 2 Graham St, Beswick, Manchester M11 3AA. Contact Caroline.email@example.com (0161 371 2106) for more details
- THTA are planning Lead Trainer supervisions in Birmingham and London during Autumn of 2017. Please register your interest by sending us a brief email of your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org Once we have 8 expressions of interest we will be in touch.
We have been supporting organisations to build...
What We Do
We help make the House of Care a reality by working...
Self-Management Resource Centre (SMRC)
We are Stanford University's trusted UK partner...
Stanford Coordinators' Network
The Stanford Coordinators' Network supports providers...