SISS - Bespoke Programme Development
The SMRC Information Support Service (SISS) provides a gateway to unlimited advice from the team at Talking Health Taking Action and access to discounted training, supervision and materials.
- Advice and support to develop bespoke self-management programmes
- One-Stop-Shop for obtaining and maintaining a SMRC licence to deliver the following interventions:
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Course (EPP)
- Chronic Pain Self-Management Programme (PSMP)
- wCDSMP - to support people living with long term conditions in the workplace
- Caring for Me and You - course for Carers
- Cancer Thriving and Surviving (CTS)
- Positive Self-Management Programme (for people living with HIV)
- Diabetes Self-Management Programme (DSMP)
- Training and supervision for Tutors and Trainers
- Advice on developing and maintaining UK quality assured programmes
- Access to a wide range of resources including:
- templates for all materials in relation to the Ss2Q training and support framework
- best practice guidance for Trainers and Coordinators
- Annual SMRC Fidelity Health Check including:
- assessment of your programme against the Fidelity 'must do's'
- support to complete and submit the annual monitoring return to SMRC
- Biannual Quality Masterclass (Webinar)
Click here to download further details of SISS membership
Click here to download the SISS Order Form
Talking Health Taking Action was founded by Jane Cooper-Neville and Jean Thompson, MBE in 2011. The story didn't start there though ...
What We Do
We facilitate the development of local supported self-management education programmes for people living with long term conditions and their carers.
Self-Management Resource Centre (SMRC)
After more than 30 years, the Stanford Patient Education Research Center is closing and moving off campus ....
SMRC Coordinators Network
The SMRC Coordinators' Network supports providers of SMRC programmes across the UK & beyond
Talking Health Customers
Scrolling below are a wide range of the customers that we work with. Click any of the logos to visit their website.